Friday, March 15, 2013

Not to Beat a Dead Horse

But, I'm going to beat a dead horse.

I've been looking at the remains of Mr. Blacky, and I am really concerned by what I'm seeing.

Remember, Mr. Blacky was the blackhead thing that appeared out of nowhere and soon after developed a bruise around it?

Well, the biopsy site just doesn't look right, compared to all the other biopsy sites I've ever had. There is a red, inflamed ring around the biopsy site EXACTLy where the bruise was. It is much wider than the area of inflammation around the wound of the arm mole, which is a just a small red ring.

And, just now, I've noticed crusting to the side of the wound. This is just outside the area where the biopsy was taken.

Kind of out of my mind right now. I don't understand why results have to take so long. And, I certainly don't think this can be anything good. :-(

2 comments:

  1. How are you today? Don't let your imagination run quite so wild. Praying you get good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol...I'm not sure how I'm doing. Still really anxious. I was hoping to get results on the one mole on Saturday (like it happened last time), but no dice. I am trying to think along the lines of, well, maybe the lab was just busier this time, or someone was out sick, or it was spring break. But, the other part of me keeps wanting to interject with-- it's probably because they want to personally call you with the bad news on Monday. UGH. I am not a glass half full person. And, I feel weird twinges all over my body and the wound is still a weird color when it gets wet and I am kind of neurotic and an over analyzer and yeah...IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD, lol.

    Hoping for some news real soon!

    ReplyDelete